Tasmanian Visitor Information Network
For things to do, what to see and where to go in Tasmania ask a local expert because we know our beautiful island best! We will help you discover those special places that are not always easy to find, but always worth it when you get there. Let us share our favourites with you to help you create your most memorable holiday ever.
Whether you're looking for information to plan your holiday or help to book your accommodation and activities while you're here, we recommend you start with i.
The Tasmanian Visitor Information Network Inc. (TVIN) is a network of Visitor Information Centres strategically located throughout Tasmania who provide a quality service for visitors. TVIN accredited visitor centres, operating under national guidelines and identified by the blue sign with the yellow i, offer high levels of personalised customer service.
Contact Visitor Centres direct for:
- Free information and itinerary planning;
- Maps and directional information;
- Information and booking services for accommodation and tours;
- Information on attractions, events, retail outlets and local services;
- Information on road conditions and transport options;
- Unbiased local knowledge
- Print out a list of accredited Tasmanian visitor centres